Hours and Directions
The park is currently closed for the winter season.
Purchase your tickets in advance and use them whenever you like during the 2017 Season!
The park is open rain or shine from 10 -6pm on the following days:
May 27 through June 25, Saturdays and Sundays only
Memorial Day, May 29
2017 Summer Hours:
Tuesday- Sunday, 10-6p
June 27 through September 3
July 4th 10-6p
Labor Day, September 4
2017 Fall Hours:
Saturday and Sunday
September 23-November 12
Thursday and Friday November 9 & 10
Dinosaurs After Dark:
Friday and Saturday Nights
September 29 - October 28
Dinosaurs After Dark is the Field Station's spooky, funny and, yes, educational nighttime adventure just in time for Halloween! From September 29 - October 28, we're open late. Join us for a fun-filled night of chills, laughs and music as we explore our park by lantern light, hunt in the darkened woods for an escaped T-Rex and sing our fears away with the Dinosaur Troubadour. Tickets will go on sale soon so check back often!
Dinosaurs After Dark is a guided tour that starts at 7:00pm SHARP
Visit our Temporary Base of Operations at Overpeck County Park in Bergen County in Spring 2017!
DIRECTIONS FROM JERSEY CITY (1hr 16mins)
- Arrive at Journal Square Transportation Center. Take the 83 Bus (towards Hackensack).
- Get off at Broad Ave at Maple Ave.
- Get on 166 Bus (towards Cresskill).
- Get off at Fort Lee Rd.
- Walk Southwest on Broad Ave toward Fort Lee Rd.
- Turn right onto Fort Lee Rd.
- Take a right on the road right after the railroad tracks. Walk to end of the road.
DIRECTIONS FROM NEW YORK CITY (50mins)
- Take A Train uptown to 175st. Get off at 175st. Walk north 1 block to GW Bridge Bus Terminal.
- Get on 182 Bus (towards Hackensack).
- Get off at Fort Lee Rd. at Grand Ave.
- Walk North on Fort Lee Rd.
- Take a right on the road right after the railroad tracks.
- Walk to end of the road. Destination will be on the left.
FROM ROUTE 4 WEST
- Teaneck Road Exit (Teaneck/Ridgefield Park).
- Make right at the end of ramp.
- Follow Teaneck Road to the intersection of Teaneck and DeGraw Avenue.
- Turn left at the light. Pass Glenpoint Complex on left, go over the Turnpike.
- Continue to park entrance on the left.
FROM 1-95 SOUTH
- Exit 68 (same as the NJ Turnpike).
- At light, make left following signs for U-turn.
- At light on Fort Lee Road make a left.
- Go over the Turnpike, continue to park entrance on the left.
FROM ROUTE 80 EAST
- East on Route 80 to Route 95 North.
- Exit 70A, Leonia.
- Follow ramp to Degraw Ave.
- Turn Right on Degraw Ave which turns into Fort Lee Rd.
- Turn left at the Overpeck County Park Driveway stop light.
- Go straight .5 of a mile. Destination will be on the left.
FOR QUESTIONS CALL 855.999.9010
Free Parking is available on-site in a lot adjacent to our front entrance.